Fratelli Alessandrini is a small family factory in Castelfidardo founded after the Second World War by the brothers Alfredo and Gino Allesandrini, the Fratelli Allesandrini. Both brothers learned the craft from the famous instrument maker Paolo Soprani who founded the first accordion factory in 1883 in the region of Ancona. The craftsmanship has been passed on from generation to generation. Today Tonino Allessandrini continues to lead Allessandrini Fratelli. The accordions are certified by MMA (Music Marche Accordions) and 1M (artisan excellence).